Romance Writers of West Africa (RWOWA) which was originally founded with four members: Kiru Taye, Nkem Ivara, Lara Daniels and Myne Whitman on June 17, 2011, is a platform established with romance writers in mind. They are solely dedicated to the growth of African romantic fiction worldwide, and support of romance established or aspiring writers of West African origin.
Here are the shortlisted authors for the Ufere Award Book of the Year Contest:
- Bound to Ransom by Kiru Taye
- Chancing Faith by Empi Baryeh
- Destiny Awakened by Nana Prah
- Melodies of Love by Amaka Azie
- Most Eligible Bachelor by Empi Baryeh
The winner of the Ufere Awards Book of the Year will be announced in February 2018. Congratulations to the writers!
Which of these books have you read?